As with any charity, we are dependent upon the generosity of sponsors, fund raisers, donations and volunteers to ensure that our students can continue to benefit from their regular riding sessions.
Our outgoings are high as ponies and their equipment are expensive commodities. Our Group currently needs to raise £15,000 a year just to cover our everyday running costs, which includes hire of ponies and facilities, insurance, transport of ponies and riding clothing for the children. We receive no grants or central funding, and are totally reliant on the generosity of donors, volunteers and supporters to keep our group riding.
HOW YOU CAN HELP….
- By helping with our lessons. Each pony needs a leader and two side helpers. Every week during term time, some 45 volunteers turn out in all weather, to help either in the indoor school, or in the small ‘classroom’ we have built, where the children learn about tack and horse care
- By sponsoring a rider or a pony
- By donating to “Court Meadow Group RDA” funds through MyDonate
- By remembering “Court Meadow Group RDA” in your Will you can reduce inheritance tax liability and support RDA
- Visit www.everyclick.com and nominate Court Meadow Group RDA as a particular charity to benefit every time you use their search engine – make it your home page!
- Every time you shop with Give as you Live, we can benefit – sign up here.
- Payroll Giving – a tax free way of giving from your gross pay through Sharing the Caring. Check with your employers who may match your donation!
- Standing Order – set up a regular donation and receive tax relief through Gift Aid
Registered Charity No. 1073675
Gift Aid No. XN632890000